Sunday, July 18, 2004

Ministry Matters

Had our cycling trip to P. Ubin yesterday, got to talk to some of the freshies and others more too, and got to know them this little bit more, while just having fun and hanging out.

BBQ and Afterglow was today too, left house in the morning to help out with preps, and stuff. Had the BBQ, and somehow, didn't really get to talk to my OG, and some others, though I'd have loved to, but something's weird, dunno why either. Anyways just crapped around today, and yes, though didn't really talk to anyone that much in particular, but was still glad to have talked to whomever I did have the chance to.

All these, continue to antagonise my mum, whom for some reason thinks that I'm having fun at all these totally, since the start of the holidays, which of course, given the amount of money spent on food, transport, etc, and the time, and the stress: any non-christian with common-sense would not get himself into, and probably slack off during the holidays, and really relax in a way(I would! =P ).

Have wanted to spend more time with my mum, and my other friends, both from church, and even school(s), but somehow, somewhere, the plans just fell short most of the time; feel bad about it, cos' not only of the plans that fell short, but also, how much can we share our lives with other people, to be able to share/encourage with the gospel, if we don't even get to see them or talk to them when the chance comes up? Priorities..priorities...but really a hard adjustment to make, seeing how easily I fell into this one.

I hope things show improvement on my side, but I know that that'll involve some changes which I may not like/want in terms of preference.

No comments: