Saturday, January 10, 2004

What is this? Again?

Another day ending in (another) I-Dunno-What-Am-I-Feeling-Right-Now-But-It-Sure-Feels-Like-Crap moods, and the best part? I don't even know why am I feeling like this, or what made me like this...

Had to shut myself up, at times, for fear that whatever was on my mind would spill out in words, something I knew that I'd regret saying later.

Yet again, no one to talk to abt this at that point of time, except pray on the way back to hall. Well, at least for sure there's One who never fails...not saying anyone though, so pls don't be offended in any way. Anyway now okay liao, for now I guess...but one thing I'd like to know, though the process may not be nice, is why??

Went to one church (Emmanuel Assembly of God) for the night rally, the opening to their conference tml for young adults, esp those who're going overseas to study. One of our guitarists played for them, and agree with him, it's really United Live style (Christian rock). Wonder whether their service always like that one anot.

Mum's still wanting to leave the centre, says that it's really tiring and all that, but she'll tentatively wait for them to find someone else to take over first, which (from a logical point of view) I told her that if she can't take it herself, what more a new person by him/herself? Then was saying that wait see if they can (or will?) get somebody to help her too with the cooking, since they may need to get another teacher even, but even so she's still quite unwilling...well...leaving it to God to settle, but will still talk to her abt this till we somehow know...and many good things have come out of this I know, so why stop her ministry due to health reasons? ......

No comments: