Sunday, January 18, 2004

"Friendship"

Quoting from another blogger's entry (pls dun be angry that I plagiarised tree!)

......

==================
Yes, friendship is not about "because I do this for you so you must do that for me". But friendship is also not about one friend who keeps giving everything to maintain the friendship, while the other just keeping taking. Friendship is just like any other relationships, you cannot be in it yourself. And it requires effort, big or small. That is why no one should keep giving, and no one should be at the receiving end all the time.

If you should lose me tomorrow, would you regret not putting in that littlest effort to make me happy? If I should lose you tomorrow, would I regret not doing more to be a better friend to you? Have you understood what it means to be a friend?

No comments: