Thursday, December 18, 2003

Love Me If You DARE =P

Love Me If You Dare (2004): Guillaume Canet, Marion Cotillard

Just saw the movie today with my friend, nice show lol...but must view it with a pinch of salt I feel, as the story has some very wrong values in it, like really bad promiscuity and stuff like that haha...but all in all it generaly was quite a touching story man *sniff sniff*...haha

Reached late to the meeting place, ended up going into the cinema the moment the show started...felt really bad abt it ah, but also wonder whether my friend minded really, even though supposedly was okay? But not nice ah to be late...

Cineleisure has some new theatres! At the fourth level where the arcade used to occupy the entire floor along with the pool table area? Yeah...pretty big theatres too, even though sat at the front..hehe =P

Met my friends from army in PS too in the evening by chance, and spent some time catching up with them too, miss them too ah, the times we spent together...and also caught another CG "sister" (in-Christ) in PS too along with her mum...small world huh?

Come to think of it, today really met a LOT of pple that I know? From army and church, hwah...all in one day? Hmmm...really a lot of pple ah...

...have to confront some things face on too? Yeah...hope not to run away or avoid the topic anyways totally like I've always had last time...ended up with a hell lot of crap...but of course have to think of things objectively lah!

I think I'm crapping again, time to go bathe

No comments: