Monday, December 08, 2003

I'm back!!! again!

This was supposed to be blogged last night, but blogger was down, so here it is~~

Finally am back to my hall room, with internet access and stuff, friends, etc etc etc...ahhh....for those who know have been itching (badly) to go online to blog & read others' blogs too to see what's up lol...

Have been away for a loooong one week, but it was really really good man tell you

Had my church retreat (or advance?) in Malaysia for 4 days, was really good, learnt more about what cell life should be like, and how it's "supposed" to function, to grow, and to multiply... one funny thing was how people in your same cell were initially called "cell-mates" (akin to being in a prison, like Paul and the initial "cell" groups)...lol...okok it's lame alright, I probably left my leg at home that's why.

Some other stuff happened on the last day when we were about to come back Singapore from Malyasia, not so pleasant, but nevertheless, will have to be settled someday....thanks Princess for helping me out so much already, really!

Had a Christian Fellowship camp on the next four days from the day I reached back SG, was a combined one with NTU, NIE and SMU CFs all together! Funny thing was how I got "arrowed" to be a GL all of a sudden...lol *ahem ahem*...*stares at IceGal*...anyways thank God the the opportunity to have served somehow in that way (if you'd call that serving?)...and also got to know a lot of fellow brothers and sisters in Christ there.. =) though there were at least one that was quite...erm...crazy...hahaha...no lah, there were a lot of different people there, some quiet, some noisy aka playful, some wise in the Word, others with many other giftings too. One of my friends in there quite "on" one too, and perky, though I always call her mad...lol...very bad of me I know, but well...prob that's how we interact lol

More importantly, learnt about the book of Ezekiel, in about 4 talks, although they were very brief, but they were simple in the message of salvation of the Bible, amongst other things like God's simple intolerance of sin because of His nature, but yet for the sake of His name and character and nature, will save His people after judgement even, sounds like what some parents will do huh? After punishing the child for something they'll put ointment on the wounds one...

For today some of my church friends went to watch movie, though didn't go with them, no time, but had a great time playing street soccer with the rest, really a good way of getting to know the Punggol residents in the area, since we ended up playing league with about 5-6 teams of 5 people, that from the time we started playing with only the 6 of us!

A friend of mine touched on one of my issues, of past...issues? Will need to pray and think abt them more first thou...

Just remembered, how come so many people know about thse blogs now ah? Wah...a bit what leh, not really ready to share so many things with them yet? Not sure...but I'm not so comfortable with so many people reading, not that, but the fact that there're already people reading this that I don't know about, not that I don't want them to read explicitly or anything, but I'd rather know who's reading my blog.....

No comments: