Monday, December 15, 2003

Back in hall~~

Once again, I'm back in hall for the week...

So many things happened since I last blogged, and so many things to share...lol...but hope I can capture as many as I can before I forget... (old liao?)

Where to start ah? hmmm...
Oh yeah!

Last Friday went to hike up Bukit Timah Hill from Macritchie Reservoir with the SCC kids (student Care Centre), had fun with them as usual (since when have anyone gone there and not had fun with the kids? lol), but one thing happened that got my attention: For some reason there's this group of younger ones that always wanted to hold on to my hands/arms/fingers/shirt/whatever during the duration of the walk lol, but that's not the point, one part there were two of them who were pushing away another younger kid from getting near me for some reason, and ended up the younger kid cried when he was pushed. The results were expected, the two were told off, and they apologised, though I didn't know whether they meant it or not, but one thing: from such a young age people have been in a culture where they learn to be selfish? Even up till now I do admit I'm like that at times, but it's quite sad when so young already grow up in such a (selfish)culture...?

Saturday, was nice, had dinner with my CG friends, so nothing much to say, except for the fact that I made the mistake of sitting in the front seat of A's car when he was driving, think my hair stood up a lot more after that trip home...lol...but anyways the fellowship was nice thank God.

Today had carolling prac,...so funny, a lot of the parts most of us still remember from our last carolling, so no need to go thru so much..haha...had a great time going thru the songs... =) after that went for Integrity Music's warehouse sale, bought a Darlene Zschech CD, Kiss of Heaven, have yet to listen to it properly yet =P After that went to watch movie with church friends...strangely, for a while was feeling quite left out of the conversations going on, dunno whether it was because of the topics or anything or just the fact that wasn't online for some time(?) or anything else, but was quite surprised that it has happened again after so long...lol...either that or just didn't really have anything much to talk about the topics lah!

Know that there're people here reading and all that, but whether you know who I am or not, this is one of the places of output, or consolidating of thoughts, or to complain (lol), or whatever, so anyway, whoever's reading, whether known or not, I guess I shld be honest to both myself and those who read for whatever reasons anyways, would be weird to upkeep an image online even right? And that doesn't even mean that reading this would let anyone know me inside out (haha you'd have to try harder if you really wanted that for some reason!)

A friend forwarded some crappy msg about thinking of u, dreaming of u and all that, then tml will think of v, w, x, y, and z...hahaha....seems that I'm stuck at the letter u too myself...lol...???

Drove back to hall today! Thank God for my bro lending and the time of interaction with both his gf and my ACGL whom I sent to hall just now too...lol...and of course, the experience of driving which I was severely deprived of! =) =) =)

No comments: