Monday, November 24, 2003

Update

Have been quite busy these few days, with the church retreat stuffs and all that coming up

Have been staying home for the past few days, so no computer at home = no internet access to check up my stuffs, etc.

Just to let you guys out there know that I'm still alive...lol...

Had our CF fun-day on friday, and even though there were so many things not firmed up, and we realised last minute, and it drizzled, and me missing the last meeting meant that I was totally not in the know of what's gonna happen, but God really was good, come to think of it, I have NO idea how'd it all turn out so well the way it did...divine intervention eh? But quite paiseh, cos a lot of things think I was supposedly supposed to do, but never do, all neglected due to other things to do? But it sure wasn't pleasant going back hall on Thurs night to realise that no one had any minutes or updates, then had to start arranging stuffs last minute....didn't even have the first aid kit for one, thank God no one got hurt. Gosh..should have asked around after the last meeting....*tries to remember*

Left the fun-day early to go Changi for our ministry encouragement chalet...even though I missed most of the food already (awww man), but had a really great time in fellowship with the rest...lol...but some of the games we played were...ermm.....quite gross...hahah.....this weird game called Would You Rather?...lol....quite funny...but gross (I got my hand spat upon)

Really thank God for my cell group, had BS with them again today, and yeah, it was really great...think that even though it's only temporary (so to speak?) until our new cell groupings are finalised, but I think I really like this group...how to say ah? As in this one is really an answered prayer lor, a group to be accountable to, to learn together the Word, and also to learn from? Yeah... =)

I don't know though, I mean..relationship problems are, well, problematic, but one with a friend, whom you only want to be able to talk to NORMALLY as a friend only? Even that also cannot ah....gosh...it's like so darned awkward, till you'd rather all are strangers to each other, at least not that bad ah...but I know such things cannot be reversed, but built upon? Probably it's how much you're (or both parties) are willing to put in, but....aiyah...dunno lah...kek-sim ah. I guess I really hate to have bad blood amongst people, unless it's really that the person is totally screwed up? (different issue, different story, but that guy's one of a kind man) But what's wrong....??? I want to give this up to the Lord, and I have, I know that it means trusting Him in this totally, somehow, but yet I know the process won't be all easy nor nice, but at LEAST....I have a backer....

It's 4 am, I think I wrote a whole lot of crap ah...hahaha...don't even understand what I'm talking about...time to sleep, cya all ard in Dec and all that, will try to blog and read as and when I can, till then, take care all of ya, esp the NUS pple who're still having exams...lol =P (but really, all the best leh...)

No comments: