Monday, November 17, 2003

I'm back~

Have been (and have to still) taking care of my house/dog/plants/fish at home these past few days: mum's away in Malaysia for course and brother's in US, and hence am having a no-technology retreat of sorts for a bit lol, no computer at home, my music player died, there's nothing worth watching on TV, so there! lol...thank God...

Only thing I truly miss online is blogging, and reading up on others' blogs?

Will be helping out at the student care centre and friends these few days, but all of a sudden quite a lot of changes and unsettled things on my timetable, and coupled with my terrible time keeping, it spells disaster....stress ah, now a lot of things come piling in one shot

oh man,...one of my most stressful holidays....arghs...lol

have dyed my hair...not too light colour ok...and it's not ah-beng or pai-kia ok! =P it's erm, good fashion sense? lol...bhb....but i think i like it.. =)

haha,....as for getting married? lol i know i have to, i don't think i have such self-control, but not now lah duh!! well, in His timing lah yeah? haha so sister (you know who you are), no need to help me get married for my next birthday present!! lol....

do pray for me for these few weeks if can? My timetable's strangling the life out of me...lol....will try to check on you guys' blogs too if i can

back to take care of my dog!! *woof*!

No comments: