Saturday, July 07, 2007

Being at the "young" age of 25, I've already seen or experienced things that just makes me feel regret whenever I remember them. Regret, because I simply was not blameless then. Regret, because the painful consequences simply carry on and on and on. Regret, simply because I've done wrong.

I don't know whether the wrong I've did will ever be rectified in this world. True, all our transgressions against God had been completely and finally dealt with at the cross. But sometimes there are other consequences of our actions that we'd need to contend with whilst in this body.

Whatever the case, there still is reason to rejoice! Simply because the fact, and the reality of full forgiveness doesn't change once we come to trust in Christ for forgiveness from God.

No comments: