Friday, February 11, 2005

Chinese New Year

It's been a (good?) time of resting and relaxing during the Chinese New Year period, although I didn't get to do as much work as I intended to (brought my textbook home to try to read...).

Spent the last two days visiting a few relatives (and relatives-to-be) and friends. Really miss the times (or do I?) where I could be idiotic and all smiley ALL the time, like most of the time spent with friends; but now, it's better not to be, for when the time calls for it, it's better to be serious and not a joker.

Got a lift back from W to school (thanks!), got to talk to him about some issues. Although not really settled there and then (didn't expect them to be), but thankful that at least there are friends who're willing to discuss things properly and listen too, contrary to my past impressions. But the opportunities are still few (be it created or not), and few as they are, they're not taken all the time...

Back in hall for tomorrow's lessons... blah. But at least got the chance to read some more.

No comments: