Wednesday, June 16, 2004

BUSY

Looong day...

Met P and D to pack the freshmen orientation camp pamphlets for the
student union to send out, thank God cos A who originally agreed to
help out ended up not gg, cos of his meeting to discuss abt his
exchange stuff. Packed 4000 pamphlets lor...gosh...tired leh

After that watched Harry Potter with A and P, pretty good show, though
at some parts it got a little draggy

Went to FES for corporate meeting in the evening, talk was on
Understanding Islam, very very interesting...though it also reminds us
how much are we doing to the people around us, or even the malays, to
build real relationships with them, and not to "discriminate" them in
all our little/big ways..

More things to do...yet, am still wondering abt my actions, on whether
I did what I should? Or whether I didn't do what I should
have...(regarding abt other things)

No comments: