Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Wedding~

Just came back from my friend's wedding dinner, and yeah, they DO look so happy!
=)

Many many things happened over the weekend: the wedding, chingay, the house visit (great time spent with my chrch friends there~), the crematorium visit, and the wedding dinner...anyways too many things to blog in here ah (lazy~)

So many things learnt too...

"Beneath whose branches are you refreshed? And who rests beneath yours?" List them. Give thanks for them. Pray for them. Think of some small way to encourage each one, and get it done before the good intention fades.

Think the answer for me (for now?) is none? sigh...but heck, thinking of this would only drag me (and probably others around me) down, so don't care liao, even if really dun haf then dun care, still can bless others wat!

And meanwhile, may God reveal more...?

Aiyah, btw check out the pics! Got more than one album added in =P if you're interested lah~

No comments: