Saturday, February 14, 2004

Baka!




I'm a total Ass I tell you, one with a capital A

Today went with some of my church CG pple to KKMC to see a visiting Korean missionary team perform some items, sort of a cultural night, one of my friends gave us all (guys) flowers, one of us was quite touched even, but I was quite indifferent to it, like, "it's nice, but yeah, like that lor" that was part one, and the whole time during dinner and after the thing, was like quite laid back, but why? It's like I've had this wall up, and not as if these are unfamiliar pple, we've all known each other for years even? Not been behaving like myself, but like someone else, someone who is not me?

The flowers were nice, and the intentions were good, just that this receiver's a bit screwed up. I don't like this, I don't have walls up for God knows what reason when I'm with my school friends? Why this?

Anyways, the Korean team were pretty good, sort of like a missions trip team, a lot that we can learn from them perhaps?

No comments: