Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fathers' Day

The fatherless Father's day does get a bit sad. Though felt only for a brief moment of two minutes, it is still there.

Looking back, it was through the early death of my father that started the long (or short depending on how you look at it) sequence of events leading up to the calling of my Father to truly believe in His Son for my salvation. Though I temporarily lost a father, the other was never far off, though I didn't realize for a long time.

Thank God for all that He has sovereignly done! Happy Fathers' Day :-)

The death of my father started from a really bad cough that led to other things, though nobody was able to determine the real cause. And now my mum has just gotten a bad flu and cough upon returning from our recent trip. As improbable as it is, I'm still praying that nothing will happen that we won't be able to handle, in every sense of it..

No comments: