Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Temporary Hiatus

Dear readers,

Wellllll...I will be continuing in my efforts to make better use of my time (to read, and to do stuff that're beneficial, not just mindless), so one of the things is that I'll pause (not stop!) blogging for the time being, unless I really do have the time or the reason to.

Not saying that blogging is what Christians shouldn't be doing, but some things are more important than others, and for me in my current circumstances blogging would probably have to go for the time being (I only have 24 hours a day. Any suggestions to extend time to 26 hours a day or more are welcome =D ).

I'm still very much contactable at my email address <gunblad3@gmail.com>, so do drop me an email or comment here if you'd wish to know when I do update again =) Or alternatively you could suscribe to my Atom feed.

Meanwhile, may the grace of God in Jesus Christ be with you all, till He comes again to judge the living and the dead.

-GunBlad3

No comments: