Tuesday, October 14, 2003

no mood to study

don't feel like studying

yeah, that's what i'm feeling right now

i'm losing my concentration span, and still have no mood to study...wasted the entire day today liao ah....

had my oral presentation today (finally!), though i don't think i did, well....oh well, I know I did my best, so let it be. And thank God that no one in the class failed!!

gosh...why am i getting back to the attention seeking thinkings again? it's really very very irritating ah...............it's abt pple, it's abt pple, it's abt pple, it's abt pple, it's abt pple, it's abt pple, not yourself only, not yourself only, not yourself only, not yourself only, not yourself only, not yourself only, not yourself only, not yourself only, not yourself only, not yourself only, not yourself only

do your lab log!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: