Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Grace To You

Have been listening to John MacArthur's teaching for the past few days in the Grace to You podcasts, they are quite good (in terms of faithfulness to the bible), although his way of delivery made me want to laugh whilst listening to it on the train initially (the American way of giving speeches, virtually shouting most of the time =D ).

A couple of podcasts that I listened to that were particularly helpful, and especially since 1) I do have a problem with self-discipline, and 2) it's usually not talked about from the bible's perspective, if at all.

FUNDAMENTAL CHRISTIAN ATTITUDES: SELF-DISCIPLINE
The transcripts:
Part 1
Part 2

(If you want the podcasts you can email me, I have been archiving them since mid-January, exactly what crazy computer engineers would do)

No comments: