Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Pirates!!!!!!

Hahaha watched Pirates of the Carribean today with my friends...so cool!

but wat was great was that my friend could go, by God's grace, really, cos we ended up watching a 9:05 show, instead of the 7:30 show..hahah...cos school holidays, so many people watching!

aiyah...but after the show felt a bit crapped up, dunno y either... (pms? hahahaahahaah)

have been thinking about things on the way back to campus as usual, man...if only can talk to someone abt things, esp those things that I've decided to do abt some stuff...? (ie. a mentor of sorts? and that lah)

and yeah, though I'm late, and I dunno whether she reads this, but happy birthday Meishan! hehe

...i dunwan to fall for the wrong things/people, or even worse, let people on to wrong ideas.....

No comments: